CourtSmart’s remote recording extends the recording capabilities beyond the four walls. Go “On The Record” from any location with any device from a smartphone to a landline connection.
CourtSmart uses its recording servers, installed at a central location, to capture and manage the conference. When a call is initiated the parties hear an automated voice message stating, “You are on the record.” Thereafter, every 30 seconds a beep tone is heard to assure the parties that the recording is still in progress.
Judges, Law Enforcement Officers, Administrative Hearing Officers use the CourtSmart’s remote recording system to:
- Issue search and arrest warrants
- Complete protective orders
- Administer commitment or medical treatment orders
- Manage emergency domestic security issues
- Conduct remote interviews
- Remote Administrative and Parole hearings
Go on the record with confidence because CourtSmart creates an accurate secure recording.