CourtSmart’s Watchdog technology provides a proactive support service for IT and court operations. CourtSmart’s technology can provide live monitoring of all servers including network and recording status. CourtSmart Watchdog technology can automatically perform courtroom recording tests at the start of the day for verification of audio levels. Watchdog alerts can be reported to designated staff for action. This service automates much of the support function by providing:
- Live mapping of all recording servers across a state or jurisdiction
- Remote access to courtrooms for daily testing and monitoring
- Automated alert emails or texts sent to court staff
If technical support is needed Watchdog alerts the CourtSmart support team who efficiently diagnose the situation and provide solutions.
Every CourtSmart customer receives the same level of premium service under an annual maintenance contract.
- Phone support with a 1-800 number
- On-site and remote tech support as required
- Support 24-7
- Emergency alert instructions for hurricanes and other natural disasters
- On-site training
All applicable software updates and new releases include CourtSmart’s fault-tolerantWhen a system continues to record when a component of the system has failed. technology design and Watchdog support assures that the record is safe and secure. We support our own systems with world-class service.