CourtSmart’s Video Arraignment and Conferencing provides fully integratedWhen one or more applications merge into a single interface to improve user access and data accuracy across systems., advanced audio/video conferencing solutions. Recording of arraignments and other applicable remote events such as witness testimony, are recorded and archivedAn automated transfer of data from the recording servers to removable media (Blu-ray, DVD, etc.) or to networked storage (SAN or cloud) for long term archiving. as part of the proceeding. CourtSmart’s video conferencing system can be used for many other purposes such as multi-site or multi-party conferences or training.
CourtSmart video conferencing solutions can be H.323 and SIP compliant for connection to sites that have legacy VC systems complying with these standards. CourtSmart’s VC solutions employ both hardware and software CODECs depending upon the specific requirements and are completely scalable as needs increase. Point-to-point and multi-point conferences can easily be scheduled by a designated host. Software solutions can be Cloud based or Enterprise hosted as your needs require.
- Full motion/full screen video
- H.323 and SIP compliant
- MPEG-4 SP/AP and H.264
- Standard Definition to Ultra High Definition (4k) Resolution
- Full duplex – parties can speak and listen at the same time
- Echo cancellation further enhances the audio clarity
- Each caller in the conference can view his or her video image
- All participants can view the endpoints
- Groups can utilize multiple large displays to view and/or participate in the conference
- Staff can enter real-time annotations and desktops can be viewable of required or desired
- Record conferences as part of a proceeding or as a standalone event on CourtSmart recording servers and indexed for review on the database along with all other recordings.
- Operates on standard desktop and notebook PCs
- Accommodates a wide selection of built-in or external off-the-shelf cameras
- Updates and enhancements are easily accomplished
- Enterprise Class support from CourtSmart